4 star BED AND BREAKFAST In Frome, Somerset
The Lighthouse is a beautifully restored 17th Century Guest House set in 30 acres of parkland on the outskirts of Frome, Somerset. The stunning grounds and period setting provide the perfect place for a break with friends and family, or as a stopover while working away from home.
Guests choose to stay at the Lighthouse as an opportunity to rest and enjoy the tranquil rural setting, or use it as a base for exploring the many attractions nearby such as Longleat Safari Park, the historic City of Bath and Cheddar Gorge.
We are passionate about providing a high quality of service to all our guests, to ensure that you leave feeling relaxed and well looked after.
Open daily, Cafe Nouveau serves speciality coffees, cooked breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea. Situated just off the vaulted lounge, the Cafe overlooks the south facing Japanese Garden and grounds and caters for a wide range of food intolerances, including vegetarian, gluten and dairy free diets.
We kindly ask you to respect that we do not permit alcohol on the premises.
There are 10 rooms, each with their own shower room and underfloor heating, offering:
- Twin or double beds as required
- A selection of Family Rooms and Suites
- Breakfast in 'Cafe Nouveau'
- Comfortable communal Lounge Area
- Flat Screen TV and Free WiFi
- Complimentary Herbal Teas and Coffee in Rooms
- Ample Car Parking and Disabed Access
- Dogs welcome by arrangement (see our Dog Policy)
- From £60 per night for single occupancy
- From £90 per night for twin/double room
- From £110 per night for a family room
- From £140 per night for a family suite
Contact us to find out more about our accommodation.
Due to the nature of the business as a Guest House and Conference Centre that caters for those with allergies and intolerances, we kindly ask that guests do not bring alcohol, drugs or cigarettes onto the premises.