Welcome to Love in a Cup
Love in a Cup is a meeting place with a difference. We serve great tasting homemade food using nothing but natural ingredients such as olive oil, honey and plenty of fresh herbs and spices - all set in a gorgeous Country House in 30 acres of Somerset countryside.
The menu we offer is completely gluten and dairy free and includes:
- A selection of homemade soups, curries and casseroles including the house special, Lamb Curry.
- For lighter meals we serve a variety of fresh salads, olives and dips, and delicious Mezze plate.
- Daily Specials Board
- Childrens' Menu
- All day cooked breakfasts.
- Our own range of artisan loose leaf organic herbal teas.
- Morning tea with an assortment of sweet nibbles baked daily.
- Freshly made Picnics to order
- Takeaway curries, soups and salads to order
Come and visit us to experience the teas, the food and the beautiful setting, and
- Have lunch on our sunny south facing terrace.
- Curl up next to our log fire in winter.
- Stay in our contemporary 4 star Guesthouse accommodation.
- Make use of our Conference Room for events, meetings or business occasions.
Vouchers: Love in a Cup £5 vouchers are available at reception and make ideal gifts for friends and family.
|Monday to Friday||10 am to 6 pm|
|Saturday||10 am to 2 pm|
|Sunday||Closed on Sundays from Sunday October 13th 2013|
Christmas & New Year opening times from Monday 23rd December are as follows:
Mon 23th - open 10am to 3pm
Tue 24th, Wed 25th, Thur 26th, Fri 27th December - closed
Sat 28th - open 10am to 3pm
Sun 29th - open 10am to 2pm
Mon 30th, Tue 31st, Wed 1st, Thur 2nd - closed
Normal opening hours apply from Fri 3rd January 2014