Dogs Welcome at The Lighthouse
We welcome well-behaved and friendly dogs, and in order to provide for the health and safety of all our guests we request that you keep to the following rules.
There is a charge of £10.00 per stay for your dog at the Lighthouse. We are happy to consider more than one dog but it must be by prior arrangement so please discuss this when making a reservation.
- Dogs must be fully house trained. We do not accept puppies younger than 6 months old. We also only accept small to medium sized dogs.
- Please ensure that all veterinary treatments such as vaccinations and flea treatments have been carried out on your dog.
- We allow off the lead exercise in our Lakeside grounds, however please keep your dog on a lead in all other outside areas.
- Dogs are only allowed by prior arrangement. We allow dogs in our courtyard rooms plus our disabled room if the dog is an assistance animal.
- Dogs are not permitted into the Breakfast areas, Love in a Cup Teahouse or the Lounge.
- Dogs must not be left unattended in bedrooms and are not permitted to sleep on/in beds or any of the furniture.
- Please pick up after your dog. Reception can provide disposal bags if required. Please note that the village of Tytherington is subject to dog fouling regulations therefore please respect our neighbours and pick up when off site also.
- Your dog is the responsibility of yourself, the owner. The owner therefore is liable for any damage or upset caused by the dog.
- Please do not allow your dog to disturb other guests. If your dog is noisy or disturbing then the management may refuse continued accommodation for your pet.
- By bringing a pet to our facility you are agreeing to the Lighthouse dog policy and to indemnify the hotel for any injuries, damage or loss of revenue to the hotel or a third party caused by your pet.
- You will be asked to sign a copy of this policy on arrival at The Lighthouse confirming that you have read our dog policy.
To make a booking please follow this link, or call +44 (0)1373 453585